Just me talking about costume-y kind of stuff
It's almost been a week and I've gotten a ton of stuff up already. This is a lot of fun, unfortunately my carpel tunnel is acting up and I have to now mouse and click left handed. That's OK. I've been leaving myself notes on what to fix whenever I see something that doesn't look good. Please leave me comments if you have suggestions or ideas or see errors, bad formatting, or just plain old bad design. I am realizing as I convert each season's powerpoint to jpegs so I can archive them all here, just how badly the old powerpoints are formatted or at least how much the formatting changed when I updated them to the newest version. It took me almost 2 hours to completely redo one of them this afternoon. Mostly that's what's killing my right hand/arm: all the double clicking. So there's two more up that need to come down and be re-formatted right now and then there's still 6 or 7 more to go. At some point I still have to do one for this season as well. It's a good thing that our last production closed already.
In other news, Kelly helped me figure out what my next professional development project is going to be: making masks for his period styles acting class. Check back in a couple of weeks for more news about that.